Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Moving On

I intend to keep abreast of the situation, of course. I will not change my facebook profile pic until some time after the summer. But it's time for me to move on, for my mental health. I have begun to feel such loathing for a situation brought about by someone who doesn't care about Milwaukee's arts community, that I am no longer a balanced human being. That sorta implies I was one once. Probably not. I intend to use the heartbreak of this situation to make myself a more balanced human being. I'm gonna start working on what I want to do next with my life. Just as soon as I get back from vacation! I leave Milwaukee from June 27-July 8.

Keep up the fight, those that believe.

1 comment:

  1. Wait! Jamie! What happened at your meeting today??? Are there any answers? At least some of the board is starting to take a stance, even if it is to resign. Maybe more will follow or stand up and fix this. Please share any news you have and then enjoy your vacation. You deserve it as does your lovely wife.

    Brenda Johnston

    ReplyDelete