Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Talking to the Board

Jude Werra came into town yesterday and gave me a call. I am very grateful for him taking time to talk to me.

He assured me that these kinds of decisions are complicated and require a lot of discussion.

He wasn't able to answer all of my questions. I asked what other options were looked into. He told me that he couldn't possibly catalog all the other solutions that were discussed. He "counseled" me that more opportunities for discussion would be forthcoming. I guess he was referring to the upcoming forums.

If anyone knows Jude, he's now back in town and available for comment. He was easy to talk to, even if he was just now beginning to learn about this situation. Call him! I don't have his number, but I have his personal email. If you would like it, just email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment