Thursday, August 6, 2009

What happens next...

Well, color me delighted and amazed. Still reeling and more than a bit shocked, tho.

Now...Do you want to have some REAL fun?

I wanted to draw your attention to this important petition that I recently signed:

"Skylight Benefit: Artist Sign-up"
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/skylightbenefits?e

I really think this is an important cause, and I'd like to encourage you to add your signature, too. It's free and takes less than a minute of your time.

Thanks!

If you have ever worked for the Skylight, please consider taking part and sharing your talents. Here's to another 50 years!

5 comments:

  1. Go get 'em my man! If they thought you were good this last month, wait till they see you the next 6 months.
    I'm so proud to be your friend.
    Sage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Fucking Shit. You did it! What an inspiration you are to people everywhere that shrug and stay on their ass in the face of injustice. I have no doubt you can rally the support needed to lead this company back to financial solvency. Congrats. Love, Rocko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rocky and Sage, my best friends in the world!!!

    Thank you for supporting me thru all of this...the best is yet to come!

    Holy fucking shit, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamie, I am incredibly proud of your contributions to the series of Skylight debates and discussions, and I am gladdened by the statements you've made throughout the whole process. I've only ever briefly worked with Skylight (Turn of the Screw, 99-00), but as a supporter and enthusiast of the Milwaukee arts and entertainment scene, I completely support you, and wish only the best for you and the many artists involved with the Skylight.

    Thanks for making me proud of Milwaukee arts and artists, all the way from New Haven, CT,

    Nathan Griffith

    ReplyDelete